|On 6th March 1976, the Co-operative was renamed as Singapore Malay Teachers Multi-Purpose Co-operative Limited to reflect its objectives include businesses and investments.
Assets had increased to S$2 million and membership had also increased to 1571 members.
We shifted to our new office at 3F and 5A Paya Lebar Road in 10 October 1965. Each unit cost us S$27,500.00.
In 1999, we again changed our name to Singapore Malay Teachers Co-operative Limited. Assets had increased to S$15 million.
By 19 December 1999, we moved our operations to 785 Geylang Road which costs us S$2.6 million.