All members shall:
- Not be below 16 years old.
- Be of good characters;
- Be citizens of Singapore or residents (ie; permanent residents and long-term employment pass holders) in Singapore.
- Not be legally or mentally disabled;
- Not be undercharged bankrupts; and
- Not be convicted of any offence punishable with imprisonment.
What are the eligibility criteria to be a member?
- be 16 years of age and above
- be of good character
- Singapore, Permanent Residents & long-term employment pass holders
- not be legally or mentally disabled
- not to be undercharged bankrupts
- not be convicted of any offence punishable with imprisonment
What are the types of membership available?
The types of membership available are as follows:
- Ordinary Member
- Associate Member
- Senior Member
- Institutional Member
Can I be a member if I am not in the teaching service?
Yes, you can be our Associate Member.
Can I be a member if I am unemployed?
You have to be under full-time employment upon application in order to be a member.
How do I apply to be a member?
The processes involved to be a member are as follows:
1. Applicant is required to fill up and submit the followings:
- Membership Application form
- Nominees form
- Dana Kebajikan Bersama (DKB) form – Optional
- A copy of your NRIC and a recent photograph for membership card
2. The application will be submitted to the Board for its approval at the end of every month.
How soon can I be a member?
All applications will be submitted to the Board at the end of every month and the applicants will be notified on the first week of the following month.