What are the types of returns that I can earn on my savings?
You can earn annual dividends from your mudharabah share capital and mudharabah subscriptions savings depending on SGM surplus.
What are the types of savings facilities available in SGM?
The types of savings facilities available are as follows:
1. Mudharabah Share Capital (S1)
2. Mudharabah Subscriptions (S2)
3. Mudharabah General Savings (S3)
4. Institutional MemberMudharabah Haj Savings (S4)
5. Mudharabah Education Savings (S5)
Can I withdraw my savings anytime?
You can withdraw your savings at the following time and purposes:
1. Mudharabah Share Capital (S1) - upon ceasation, resignation and retirement.
2. Mudharabah Subscriptions (S2) - upon ceasation, resignation, retirement, education, Haj pilgrimage.
3. Mudharabah General Savings (S3) - anytime
4. Mudharabah Haj Savings (S4) - write-in and upon approval by the Board.
5. Mudharabah Education Savings (S5) - write in and upon approval by the Board.
How can I check my savings balances?
You may call our officers at 6743 9595 to check your savings balances. You are required to provide us with your membership number for verification or you may leave your name, membership number, contact number and your enquiries for our officer to get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I withdraw my savings?
You can withdraw your savings by calling our contact officers and check the amount you are eligible to withdraw. All successful withdrawal can be collected at our office or you may authorize another person, in writing to collect on your behalf.