- 7 December 2023 | 23 Jamadil Awal 1445H
- Subuh 5:32
- Syuruk 6:55
- Zohor 12:58
- Asar 4:22
- Maghrib 6:58
- Isyak 8:13
Click HERE to book an appointment with us.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of contact into customer services.
We will get back to you within three (3) working days.
Thank you for your cooperation.
IT'S RECESS TIME!
Let's unwind and enjoy a worry-free holiday!
As the school holidays approach, we are delighted to offer our members an enticing financing promotion of up to $10,000 at a rate of 3% p.a.
This promotional period is valid until 31st December 2023.
(Note: All financing applications are currently conventional but will undergo a conversion to comply with Shariah requirements.
Singapore Muslim Teachers’ Co-operative Limited (SMTC), also known as Syarikat Guru Muslim Singapura Koperatif (SGM) is a non-profit organisation based in Singapore to provide quality financial and other personalised membership products and services for our Muslim teachers.
We aim to provide a warm and caring environment on which we built our trust to reach out to our valued members.
Our services includes Savings and Financings and we are working hard to align them with Shariah principles. We also have two (2) childcare centres to ensure that we groom our children to be future leaders of Singapore.
- SGM Murni @ Tampines
- SGM LittleKidz @ Rivervale
Please feel free to contact us for any enquiries about our membership or if you are already our member, kindly do not hesitate to contact us should you have any enquiries regarding our services.
1) We are also upgrading our system and we encourage members to update their latest particulars. Please click here to update.
2) Members are to note that we are unavailable from 12pm to 1pm for our lunch break and we will serve you after. Thank you for your understanding. (Not applicable for the month of Ramadhan)
3) We have adopted a 5-day work week with effect from 1 September 2022.
4) Get updated on SGM's latest news, lifestyle articles and worldviews from the contributions of fellow members and staff. Get your copy and download it now!
Make a payment with our Corporate Paynow QR now.
To make a payment, you have two options:
1) Scan the QR code provided using any Paynow participating banking application.
2) Manually input the Unique Entity Number (UEN) .
Upon successful payment, you should receive a notification from the bank.
Other information required to be indicated when remitting payment to us :
1. Full Name
2. Membership ID
Payee Name: SINGAPORE MUSLIM TEACHERS' CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED
I've been a member for more than a decade and have always been pleased with it's friendly and efficient services
SGM made it easy for members to obtain financing facilities and to have savings.